- Aetna – Medicare HMO Plans- not all products, please call for confirmation
- Aetna – Commercial Plans
- Aetna First Health Network
- AmeriHealth – Regional Preferred
- Amerihealth – Tier 1 Advantage
- Amerihealth – Local Value
- Amerihealth – Community Advantage
- AmeriHealth – Indemnity
- Beech Street
- Cigna/Great West –
- Consumer Health Network
- First MCO
- HealthNet Federal
- HealthNet Federal PPN – Veterans Affairs Program
- Horizon – Managed Care
- Horizon – Medicare Blue
- Horizon – Non Managed PPO/Indemnity
- Horizon HIX Plans OMNIA & Advantage
- Horizon NJ Health
- Oscar HIX Qualcare
- Prime Health Services – PPO
- Prime Health Services – PFFS/Medicare
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Three Rivers
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP)
- United / Oxford/ Compass –
- United Community Medicaid & United Community Medicare (DSNP & Dual Eligible)
- United Medicare (HMO) Advantage Plans
Your select care copay is due on or before the date of service, we may also ask for a deposit to be left on deductible and coinsurance amounts due on or before the date of service. We will submit your bill directly to Select Care. A bill will be sent to your secondary insurance upon receipt of payment or denial from Select Care. If you have no secondary insurance, a bill will be sent to you for any balance after receipt of payment or denial from Select Care. We must make a copy of each insurance card at the time of registration.
You will be contacted prior to surgery with an estimated procedure cost. Payment in full is due on or before the date of service.
SELF PAY – COSMETIC SURGERY – ELECTIVE SURGERY
You will be contacted prior to surgery with the procedure cost. Payment in full is due on or before the date of service.
If your insurance company is not listed, it may be considered to be part of one of the networks listed above. Please call our office and ask to talk with the billing department for more information.