- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Insurance Company of New Jersey
- Cigna Healthcare
- Clover Health
- Consumer Health Network
- Department of Labor
- EHE International
- Encompass Specialty Surgical Network
- First MCO
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Military Healthcare Services
- Longevity Health Plan of New Jersey
- MagnaCare Administrative Services
- OccuNet Provider Alliance
- Oscar Garden State Insurance
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers Health Plans
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Veterans Choice, HealthNet Federal – Veterans Admin
Your select care copay is due on or before the date of service, we may also ask for a deposit to be left on deductible and coinsurance amounts due on or before the date of service. We will submit your bill directly to Select Care. A bill will be sent to your secondary insurance upon receipt of payment or denial from Select Care. If you have no secondary insurance, a bill will be sent to you for any balance after receipt of payment or denial from Select Care. We must make a copy of each insurance card at the time of registration.
You will be contacted prior to surgery with an estimated procedure cost. Payment in full is due on or before the date of service.
SELF PAY – COSMETIC SURGERY – ELECTIVE SURGERY
You will be contacted prior to surgery with the procedure cost. Payment in full is due on or before the date of service.
If your insurance company is not listed, it may be considered to be part of one of the networks listed above. Please call our office and ask to talk with the billing department for more information.